Decibel #11 on INTHEMIX’s 25 Festivals To Discover Before You Die
#11 DECIBEL FESTIVAL
WHY: It’s not hard to see why Seattle’s Decibel Festival has a devoted following. Since 2003, the festival has pushed a forward-thinking agenda bringing together music, art and panel discussions. For those who come to rave, there’s plenty of that, but there’s brain-teasing to be had as well.
The after-dark events are spread around the city’s concert halls and clubs, with too much for any one mere mortal to take in. Just as Sonar takes over Barcelona each June, Decibel fills all corners of Seattle with electronic music. What’s more, the
2013 event is the 10th anniversary celebration, so expect some big surprises.
- The future of Decibel Festival
- End of year note and 2015 recap from Decibel Founder/Curator
- 2015 Decibel Festival Media Coverage
- Decibel Founder/Curator – Best Albums of 2015
- dB2015 : Thank You!
- Public Service Announcement: Decibel Is a Safe Space
- dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle
- RBMA Radio Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary with Live Broadcast from Decibel