Decibel #11 on INTHEMIX’s 25 Festivals To Discover Before You Die
#11 DECIBEL FESTIVAL
WHY: It’s not hard to see why Seattle’s Decibel Festival has a devoted following. Since 2003, the festival has pushed a forward-thinking agenda bringing together music, art and panel discussions. For those who come to rave, there’s plenty of that, but there’s brain-teasing to be had as well.
The after-dark events are spread around the city’s concert halls and clubs, with too much for any one mere mortal to take in. Just as Sonar takes over Barcelona each June, Decibel fills all corners of Seattle with electronic music. What’s more, the
2013 event is the 10th anniversary celebration, so expect some big surprises.
- dB2015 : Thank You!
- Public Service Announcement: Decibel Is a Safe Space
- dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle
- RBMA Radio Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary with Live Broadcast from Decibel
- dB2015 Mobile App is here!
- Dockside for all of your cannabis needs!
- Expect Increased Traffic in Seattle Wednesday & Thursday
- Free Rides with Lyft!