Decibel #11 on INTHEMIX’s 25 Festivals To Discover Before You Die
#11 DECIBEL FESTIVAL
WHY: It’s not hard to see why Seattle’s Decibel Festival has a devoted following. Since 2003, the festival has pushed a forward-thinking agenda bringing together music, art and panel discussions. For those who come to rave, there’s plenty of that, but there’s brain-teasing to be had as well.
The after-dark events are spread around the city’s concert halls and clubs, with too much for any one mere mortal to take in. Just as Sonar takes over Barcelona each June, Decibel fills all corners of Seattle with electronic music. What’s more, the
2013 event is the 10th anniversary celebration, so expect some big surprises.
- Decibel Festival Partners With CreativeLive To Co-Produce The 2015 dB Conference
- FIRST WAVE OF 2015 DECIBEL FESTIVAL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED
- dB2015 ARTIST ANNOUNCEMENT THIS WEDNESDAY ON 90.3 KEXP
- 12th Annual Decibel Festival date announcement
- Decibel Festival announces dB Micro Fest
- Midnight In A Perfect World
- dB2014: Coverage
- dB2014: RBMA Recordings