Decibel #8 on BEATPORT’S Most Anticipated Festivals of 2013
Thank you Beatport for naming Decibel Festival the eighth most anticipated festival of 2013! Here’s what they had to say about us:
“This year marks the 10th anniversary of Seattle’s Decibel Festival, a homegrown institution inspired by high-brow gatherings like MUTEK and Sónar. Over the past nine years, Decibel has brought a slew of forward-thinking artists and DJs to the Pacific Northwest for its many showcases, which are spread around the city’s various clubs and venues over a five-day run. Furthermore, the festival organizes workshops and A/V performances to shed some light on the processes and inter-disciplinary possibilities that fuel electronic music.”
- End of year note and 2015 recap from Decibel Founder/Curator
- 2015 Decibel Festival Media Coverage
- Decibel Founder/Curator – Best Albums of 2015
- dB2015 : Thank You!
- Public Service Announcement: Decibel Is a Safe Space
- dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle
- RBMA Radio Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary with Live Broadcast from Decibel
- dB2015 Mobile App is here!