2014 dB Conference
From inception, Decibel as an organization has prided itself on providing technology-based arts education to the public. Over the past decade, the dB Conference has played a significant role in fostering emerging talent while bridging the gap between the music industry and festival attendees.
The 2014 dB Conference will be taking place September 24th through the 26th (12PM until 5:30PM) at the prestigious EMP Museum at Seattle Center; home of our will call/box office, opening gala, media lounge and several of our most anticipated evening concerts.
This year’s program will feature two state of the art seated venues (Level 3 and JBL Theater) both running simultaneous activities ranging from audio/visual workshops, to panel discussions, to artist talks.
Our 2014 dB Conference partners include Red Bull Music Academy, EMP Museum, Roland, Ableton, Dubspot, The Recording Academy, Splice, PlayNetwork, Livid Instruments, Resident Advisor, VDMX and more to be announced.
For a complete list of activities and up to date schedule, please visit our dB Conference Page (20 workshops, 3 panels, 3 artist talks, 1 Trivia Game, a synth petting zoo, product give-a-ways and more!).
- The future of Decibel Festival
- End of year note and 2015 recap from Decibel Founder/Curator
- 2015 Decibel Festival Media Coverage
- Decibel Founder/Curator – Best Albums of 2015
- dB2015 : Thank You!
- Public Service Announcement: Decibel Is a Safe Space
- dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle
- RBMA Radio Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary with Live Broadcast from Decibel