dBx Boat Parties announced!
This year Decibel Festival will be partnering with Resident Advisor, Mixmag and High & Tight to present our 2013 boat party series. These feel-good afternoon cruises on scenic Lake Washington and Lake Union are the perfect compliment to the Decibel Festival experience. If you’re looking for an intimate, aquatic setting in which to socialize, dance and soak up the beautiful September Seattle weather, look no further than the 2013 Decibel Festival Boat Parties!
BOAT AND TICKET INFO
Doors and Music at 1:30PM
Boat leaves dock at 2:30PM and returns at 5:30PM
$30 adv. / $35 at the door / 21+ / NOT INCLUDED WITH THE DECIBEL PASS
The Islander Boat Cruises
1611 Fairview Ave E
- [dB2015 MIX #3] Alan Fitzpatrick
- W SEATTLE: OFFICIAL HOTEL PARTNER AND HUB OF THE 2015 DECIBEL FESTIVAL
- FULL PROGRAM ANNOUNCED FOR THE 2015 DECIBEL FESTIVAL
- Decibel Festival Partners With CreativeLive To Co-Produce The 2015 dB Conference
- FIRST WAVE OF 2015 DECIBEL FESTIVAL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED
- dB2015 ARTIST ANNOUNCEMENT THIS WEDNESDAY ON 90.3 KEXP
- 12th Annual Decibel Festival date announcement
- Decibel Festival announces dB Micro Fest