Expect Increased Traffic in Seattle Wednesday & Thursday
Due to a visit by China’s President there is expected to be an increase in traffic in Seattle Tuesday, September 22nd through Thursday, September 24th. We advise that you plan your travels with this in mind.
“Intermittent closures of freeways, regional arterial roadways and downtown streets are expected. “The flow of buses and cars in downtown Seattle and around the region will be disrupted,” the city’s news release said.
“Travelers in Seattle are advised to plan ahead and expect traffic delays on all three days. Those who can postpone trips downtown or work from home are encouraged to do so,” the release said.
The city advised drivers to follow local media and reports on Facebook and Twitter to learn the latest developments and to consult the city of Seattle’s website, SDOT’sTraveler’s Information page and WSDOT’s website for current traffic conditions. You can also sign up to receive emergency alerts from the city of Seattle.” For more information or to read the full article, “City warns traffic may be nightmare next week during visit by China’s president“ by Q13 visit this page.
- Decibel Festival is back with FAMILY FUNKTION
- The future of Decibel Festival
- End of year note and 2015 recap from Decibel Founder/Curator
- 2015 Decibel Festival Media Coverage
- Decibel Founder/Curator – Best Albums of 2015
- dB2015 : Thank You!
- Public Service Announcement: Decibel Is a Safe Space
- dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle