Introducing CratePlayer for your listening pleasure
One of our favorite things about Decibel Festival is presenting and introducing new artists. We understand that can be a bit overwhelming, so we’ve made it easier than ever this year for you to discover new artists through a partnership with CratePlayer.
CratePlayer is a web application that lets you organize music and video from multiple online sources into playable collections called crates.
As Decibel’s media curation partner, we are using CratePlayer to make crates for all of 30+ showcases and events, each filled with music and media from all of the featured artists. Just click the “Listen on CratePlayer” buttons on each event page. You can also sign up for a free account and make your own crates of all the music you’re excited to see.
You can dig into Decibel’s crates at https://www.crateplayer.com/decibelfestival and be sure to check back often as we’ll be crating more and will be teaming up with CratePlayer for a few other special surprises in the weeks ahead!
- [dB2015 MIX #3] Alan Fitzpatrick
- W SEATTLE: OFFICIAL HOTEL PARTNER AND HUB OF THE 2015 DECIBEL FESTIVAL
- FULL PROGRAM ANNOUNCED FOR THE 2015 DECIBEL FESTIVAL
- Decibel Festival Partners With CreativeLive To Co-Produce The 2015 dB Conference
- FIRST WAVE OF 2015 DECIBEL FESTIVAL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED
- dB2015 ARTIST ANNOUNCEMENT THIS WEDNESDAY ON 90.3 KEXP
- 12th Annual Decibel Festival date announcement
- Decibel Festival announces dB Micro Fest