W Seattle : Official Hotel Partner of the 10th Annual Decibel Festival
W SEATTLE: OFFICIAL HOTEL PARTNER OF THE 2013 DECIBEL FESTIVAL
W Seattle returns as the official hotel partner of the 2013 Decibel Festival. Situated in the heart of downtown Seattle, the hip and contemporary, 26-floor W Seattle offers 415 deluxe guestrooms, including 9 suites, and is crowned by an illuminated steel and mesh pyramid visible throughout downtown.
Shortlisted as a nominee for the International Restaurant & Bar Design Awards, W Seattle’s recently restyled Living Room is the perfect place to mix and mingle, see and be seen. Intoxicate your senses sipping on signature cocktails while listening to the latest music from W Seattle’s resident DJ.
At the Trace bar, you’ll find dynamic hand-crafted cocktails and liquor from regional distilleries, a wine list featuring area vintners and other beverages including interesting varietals of sake and locally brewed beers. Trace restaurant offers a broad array of flavors with a sense of what’s “now” and what’s “next”. Their menu highlights seasonal products from the region’s top farms and purveyors merged with a hint of Asian notes including innovative sushi prepared daily at their 10-seat sushi bar.
To reserve your discounted hotel room at the W Seattle; please visit the W Seattle Reservation Page or call Central Reservations at 877-946-8357
PLEASE NOTE THAT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER, RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY SEPTEMBER 16TH (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY)
- [dB2015 MIX #3] Alan Fitzpatrick
- W SEATTLE: OFFICIAL HOTEL PARTNER AND HUB OF THE 2015 DECIBEL FESTIVAL
- FULL PROGRAM ANNOUNCED FOR THE 2015 DECIBEL FESTIVAL
- Decibel Festival Partners With CreativeLive To Co-Produce The 2015 dB Conference
- FIRST WAVE OF 2015 DECIBEL FESTIVAL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED
- dB2015 ARTIST ANNOUNCEMENT THIS WEDNESDAY ON 90.3 KEXP
- 12th Annual Decibel Festival date announcement
- Decibel Festival announces dB Micro Fest