Public Service Announcement: Decibel Is a Safe Space
[#dB2015 Public Service Announcement] We will be handing out these business cards for dB2015 – a friendly reminder of what consent is.
Decibel Festival is a safe space: misogyny, racism, homophobia, transphobia, bigotry, or violence of any kind will not be tolerated.
Please respect the space and the people with whom you are sharing it. If you experience any of the above violations or feel unsafe in any way, please notify a staff or security member and the issue will be dealt with promptly. At dB2015 we have a ZERO tolerance policy.
Thank you for being a part of our fantastic community!
– The dBFestival team
- The future of Decibel Festival
- End of year note and 2015 recap from Decibel Founder/Curator
- 2015 Decibel Festival Media Coverage
- Decibel Founder/Curator – Best Albums of 2015
- dB2015 : Thank You!
- Public Service Announcement: Decibel Is a Safe Space
- dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle
- RBMA Radio Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary with Live Broadcast from Decibel