W Seattle: Official Hotel Partner for the 2014 Decibel Festival
We are pleased to collaborate with W Seattle as the official hotel partner of the 2014 Decibel Festival. Situated in the heart of downtown, the contemporary and stylish W Seattle offers 415 deluxe guestrooms, and 9 suites, and is close to art and music venues and downtown attractions including the famous Pike Place Market. Plan your productive day, spend a playful night in the hotel’s award-winning Living Room starting with the Festival’s daily DJ Happy Hour from 4-7pm or dine in TRACE restaurant, offering a localist perspective on urban dining with a hint of Asian notes. For an inspirational drink, pull up to the lively Trace bar for hand-crafted cocktails and liquor from regional distilleries, a wine list highlighting notable regional vintners and other beverages including interesting varietals of sake and locally brewed beers.
To reserve your discounted hotel room at W Seattle; please visit the W Seattle Reservation Page
- End of year note and 2015 recap from Decibel Founder/Curator
- 2015 Decibel Festival Media Coverage
- Decibel Founder/Curator – Best Albums of 2015
- dB2015 : Thank You!
- Public Service Announcement: Decibel Is a Safe Space
- dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle
- RBMA Radio Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary with Live Broadcast from Decibel
- dB2015 Mobile App is here!