CASHMERE CAT AT NEUMOS
Saturday, June 21 2014
Saturday, June 21st
Neumos & Decibel proudly present, the Seattle debut of…
Def Jam / LuckyMe / Ed Banger
with CUSTOMS DJs D’NELSKI, HOJO & TONY SNARK
Doors at 9pm / 21+
Advanced tickets $15
925 E. Pike St,
ABOUT CASHMERE CAT
Uploading bootleg edits of Jeremih and 2 Chainz, and doing an official remix for Lana Del Rey, Cashmere Cat quickly gained thousands of cat-loving listeners online and support from DJ´s like Diplo, A-Trak, Hudson Mohawke, Rustie, Brodinski, Baauer, Busy P, Nguzunguzu, Sinden and Kito. The cat´s take on seductive R&B, futuristic hip-hop and bass music also caught the attention of Paris Social Club residents Pelican Fly Records, who released his debut EP “Mirror Maru” in October 2012.
Behind the razor-sharp-but-soft-and-furry paws of Cashmere Cat hides Magnus August Høiberg. The 25-year old Oslo-based producer used to lurk behind the scenes of disco and house-music, previously working with labels like Kitsuné, True Panther and Ninja Tune. As Cashmere Cat, a project that is little over a year old, he embraces his true love – gritty R&B and slow jamz.
- End of year note and 2015 recap from Decibel Founder/Curator
- 2015 Decibel Festival Media Coverage
- Decibel Founder/Curator – Best Albums of 2015
- dB2015 : Thank You!
- Public Service Announcement: Decibel Is a Safe Space
- dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle
- RBMA Radio Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary with Live Broadcast from Decibel
- dB2015 Mobile App is here!