dBx Yoga uniQue
As a part of Decibel’s effort to keep its participants healthy and vital, we have partnered with Yoga UniQue offering two separate 60-minute yoga classes – enhanced with rejuvenating and re-energizing beats, to get you flowing and ready for the dance floor. All levels welcome!
Thursday, Sept. 26th 4:30-5:30PM
Venue: Q Night Club
Saturday, Sept. 28th 11:00AM-12:00PM
Venue: Broadway Performance Hall – outside lawn
Emily Kasman – Host and Yoga Instructor
Justus Kovac – DJ/Ambiance Creator
What to bring:
· Yourself in bright clothing!
· Yoga mat and towel (if you need it)
· Reusable water bottle for Klean Kanteen free water station
· Liability Waiver if you are new (print, sign and date)
Suggested donation (cash only) for classes and will go towards Decibel’s Green Efforts.
- End of year note and 2015 recap from Decibel Founder/Curator
- 2015 Decibel Festival Media Coverage
- Decibel Founder/Curator – Best Albums of 2015
- dB2015 : Thank You!
- Public Service Announcement: Decibel Is a Safe Space
- dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle
- RBMA Radio Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary with Live Broadcast from Decibel
- dB2015 Mobile App is here!