dBx Boat Parties announced!
This year Decibel Festival will be partnering with Resident Advisor, Mixmag and High & Tight to present our 2013 boat party series. These feel-good afternoon cruises on scenic Lake Washington and Lake Union are the perfect compliment to the Decibel Festival experience. If you’re looking for an intimate, aquatic setting in which to socialize, dance and soak up the beautiful September Seattle weather, look no further than the 2013 Decibel Festival Boat Parties!
BOAT AND TICKET INFO
Doors and Music at 1:30PM
Boat leaves dock at 2:30PM and returns at 5:30PM
$30 adv. / $35 at the door / 21+ / NOT INCLUDED WITH THE DECIBEL PASS
The Islander Boat Cruises
1611 Fairview Ave E
- The future of Decibel Festival
- End of year note and 2015 recap from Decibel Founder/Curator
- 2015 Decibel Festival Media Coverage
- Decibel Founder/Curator – Best Albums of 2015
- dB2015 : Thank You!
- Public Service Announcement: Decibel Is a Safe Space
- dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle
- RBMA Radio Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary with Live Broadcast from Decibel