dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle
We are pleased to collaborate with W Seattle again as the official hotel partner of the 2015 Decibel Festival. Situated in the heart of downtown, the contemporary and stylish W Seattle offers 415 deluxe guestrooms, and 9 suites, and is close to art and music venues and downtown attractions including the famous Pike Place Market. Plan your productive day, spend a playful night in the hotel’s award-winning Living Room starting with the Festival’s daily DJ Happy Hour from 4-7pm or dine in TRACE restaurant, offering a localist perspective on urban dining with a hint of Asian notes. For an inspirational drink, pull up to the lively Trace bar for hand-crafted cocktails and liquor from regional distilleries, a wine list highlighting notable regional vintners and other beverages including interesting varietals of sake and locally brewed beers.
Located just blocks from five of the main Decibel Festival venues (The Showbox, Showbox Sodo, The Crocodile, The Triple Door and Re-Bar) W Seattle is ideally situated for festival attendees. This year we are proud to be hosting the guest will call booth, ticketing, merchandise and dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle.
- Decibel Festival is back with FAMILY FUNKTION
- The future of Decibel Festival
- End of year note and 2015 recap from Decibel Founder/Curator
- 2015 Decibel Festival Media Coverage
- Decibel Founder/Curator – Best Albums of 2015
- dB2015 : Thank You!
- Public Service Announcement: Decibel Is a Safe Space
- dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle