Announcing Festival Venues Downtown
Last week we announced our exciting venue partnership to date with EMP Museum; the new home of Decibel’s will call, media lounge, conference, film series, happy hour events, opening gala and several of our most anticipated A/V club showcases. Over the next three weeks we’ll be sharing additional venues that will be housing this year’s program.
This week, we’re proud to announce three of downtown Seattle’s premier live music venues as our next round of venue partners; The Crocodile, Showbox SoDo and The Showbox. As as part of the 2014 Decibel Festival program, all three venues will be hosting all-ages club showcases, September 24th through the 28th. This year is a particularly momentous year as The Showbox will be celebrating their 75th Anniversary along with Decibel in 2014 (more to come on that).
For more information on the initial 2014 Decibel Festival venue partners, visit our venues page and stay tuned for more venue announcements over the coming weeks.
- The future of Decibel Festival
- End of year note and 2015 recap from Decibel Founder/Curator
- 2015 Decibel Festival Media Coverage
- Decibel Founder/Curator – Best Albums of 2015
- dB2015 : Thank You!
- Public Service Announcement: Decibel Is a Safe Space
- dB DJ Lounge at W Seattle
- RBMA Radio Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary with Live Broadcast from Decibel